You may be a runner, a volunteer or an activist. However you choose to get involved, just know that everything you do makes a difference. After all, without the support of people like you, the 10 million people who will be diagnosed with breast cancer in the next 25 years could die.
These are our mothers, sisters, and friends who face breast cancer diagnoses every day. Susan G. Komen® strives to raise funds and awareness through events and legislative actions. Breast cancer is still claiming far too many of our loved ones’ lives. So, how will you get involved?
- Participate in the upcoming Komen Sacramento Virtual More Than Pink Walk on May 30, 2020, at any location of your choice!
- Become a Komen Sacramento MORE THAN PINK Walk Volunteer
- Make a Donation
- Take part in one of our Special Events or Fundraisers
- Plan your own Special Event or Fundraiser
- Donate Your Vehicle
- Learn more about Susan G. Komen Northern & Central California
- See how your company can benefit from Corporate Opportunities