- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Community Grants Program
Thank you for your interest in Susan G. Komen Northern & Central California’s Community Grants program. We are offer funding up to $50,000 to support breast health and breast cancer projects in our 29 county service area.
For applicants seeking funds under $5,000, please refer to our Small Grants Program.
To be eligible to apply for a Komen Community Grant, your organization must be:
- The applicant must be a non-profit organization with federal tax exemption. Individuals may not receive grants.
- Applicants must ensure that all past and current Komen-funded grants or awards are up-to-date and in compliance with Komen requirements.
- Project must be specific to breast health and/or breast cancer.
- If applicant, or any of its key employees, directors, officers or agents is convicted of fraud or a crime involving any other financial or administrative impropriety in the 12 months prior to the submission deadline for the application, then applicant is not eligible to apply for a grant until 12 months after conviction. After such 12 month period, applicant must demonstrate in its application that appropriate remedial measures have been taken to ensure that any criminal misconduct does not occur.
- Located in the specified affiliate service area
Community Grant Submission
All proposals must be submitted online through the Grants eManagement System (GeMS).
If you would like to request a GeMS user guide, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.