Susan G. Komen Northern & Central California Seeking Part-Time Office Manager
The Office Manager is responsible for administrative functions of affiliate including managing day-to-day office, financial and database operations. The Office Manager is a part-time position and shall report directly to the Executive Director.
- Responsible for oversight of daily office activities to facilitate optimum operations.
- Responds to daily inquiries via mail, e-mail and phone.
- Coordinates general administrative duties such as correspondence, filing, and maintenance of office supplies.
- Provides administrative support to the Executive Director and Board of Directors as directed by the Executive Director.
- Manages and maintains donor and volunteer database.
- Responsible for managing accounting facets of Affiliate revenue and expenses ensuing compliance with accepted accounting standards and Komen Headquarters’ requirements.
- Coordinates with Treasurer and bookkeeper on deposits and bookkeeping entries.
- Ensures compliance with expense and reporting guidelines as required by Komen Headquarters.
- Ensures timely processing of accounts receivable and accounts payable including but not limited to grant checks, bank deposits and transfer of funds between accounts as directed by Affiliate Treasurer and/or Executive Director.
- Responsible for administrative support for fundraising events, including registration, maintaining online registration tool and coordination of race applications and online registration.
- Processes all individual and corporate gifts, donations, memorials, honorariums and matching gifts including sending appropriate acknowledgement, thank you letters and receipts.
- Manages all online donations including memorials and honorariums.
- Maintains inventory of merchandise.
- Maintains supply of all breast health/cancer educational materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in an administrative capacity.
- Minimum of two (2) years professional experience in bookkeeping, accounting or related field.
- Detail oriented, organized, flexible with ability to manage competing demands for time.
- Demonstrated ability in written and oral communication and interpersonal relations.
- Ability to interact professionally with sponsors, volunteers, grantees, and donors.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Salesforce software.
- Bilingual a plus.
Salary – Commensurate with experience and knowledge base.
If you are interested, please submit a resume and cover letter with your salary requirements to kmacmillan@komenNCCalifornia.org before April 6, 2018.