- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Seeking Race Secretary for the 2017 Komen Central Valley Race for the Cure
Reports To: Race Coordinator
Attendance: Race meeting every 2nd Tues of the month
Maintains and is responsible for all the records of the Race Committee, such as the minutes of the Race Committee meetings.
Responsibilities may include:
- Takes accurate and readable minutes, copies of which shall be presented to the Race Committee prior to the next meeting
- Assures minutes are taken at all meetings
- Assures all Race Committee members are appropriately notified of meetings and are given the opportunity to submit their items for the agenda
- Assures that all meeting minutes and agendas are forwarded to the Race Committee prior to upcoming meetings
- Keeps all committee reports on file
- Prepare a final report for Race Wrap up meeting scheduled for 2 weeks post-Race.
Time Commitment: Attend Race Committee meetings once a month & time spent preparing minutes and agenda before upcoming Race Committee meetings.
If interested, please email email@example.com.