- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Seeking Race Registration Co-Chair for the 2017 Komen Central Valley Race for the Cure
Title: Race Registration Co-Chair
Reports To: Race Registration Chair/Race Coordinator
Attendance: Race meeting every 2nd Tues of the month
The Race Registration Co-Chair is assigned to work with Komen Affiliate and Race participants to ensure accurate Race registration. Will oversee in-person Race registration at the pre-Race registration site.
- Works with Registration Chair & Volunteer Chair to recruit Race Registration Volunteers
- Coordinates all contact with volunteers
- Coordinates and handles logistics at Race registration event at Macy’s on September 30, 2017
- Prepares for registration events Ensuring all necessary supplies are available, including general office supplies, forms, receipts, petty cash (from Race treasurer), etc.
- Ensuring accuracy of registration and donation collection through proper training and oversight of volunteers
- Work with Teams Chair on packets not picked up on Teams Packet Pick Up
- Prepare a final report for Race Wrap up meeting scheduled for 2 weeks Post-Race
Time Commitment (Macy’s registration events: Saturday, September 30, 2017 – 9:30 set up & opened to the public11-6pm) Monthly Race Committee meetings February through October. Race Registration Chair & Co-Chair may not have to attend every month. Time commitment increases in September as the committee prepares for Race. Must be willing to work most (if not all) of the shifts at pre-registration for the two days prior to the Race. Race weekend time commitment includes Saturday’s pre-registration, set up at the Race site, Race Day time commitment is generally 4:30 AM -12:00 PM.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.