- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Seeking Event Staff Chair for the 2017 Komen Central Valley Race for the Cure
Title: Event Staff Chair
Reports To: Race Coordinator
Attendance: Race meeting every 2nd Tues of the month
The Event Staff Chair is responsible for securing and overseeing responsible volunteers to help with security, crowd control, answering questions and addressing problems or complaints.
- Work with Race Coordinator to determine areas that will require security on Race day
- Coordinate with stage staff to ensure survivors and VIP’s know where they are supposed to be during the Ceremonies on stage
- Problem solver and trouble shooter
- Coordinate with Race Committee Chairs to determine their security needs in their area on Race day, prior to Race day
- Works with Race Director to secure in-kind t-shirts for Event Staff
- Prepare a final report for Race Wrap up meeting scheduled for 2 weeks Post-Race
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.